Here’s something new and exciting for your summer cycling goals; Hill climbs!! I’ve listed my 8 top hill climbs in northern Maine, New Brunswick and Temiscouata, Quebec, I hope you give some or all of them a try.
1. Stockholm, Church Hill, Donworth road, Axel siding rte 161 south.
2. New Denmark, NB Lucy’s Gulch, Mill hill. “The Klockledahl”(18%)
3. Long Lake, Baie Creuse Cold Mountain Rd (N) & (S)
4. Edmundston/St. Joseph Rue St. Michele, chemin Moulin Morneault,
5. Claire, NB Rue de Belle Vue, Rue des L’Erables
6. St. Jean de le Lande to Packington(dirt rd.)
7. St. Eusebe from St Marc de lac Long
8. Fort kent Charette Hill